Thursday, November 01, 2007

How I spent MY Halloween

Lots of cute little goblins, witches and a couple of Orcs came by. I can't be sure but I think Logan and Munch came dressed like Harry Potter. This one kid youngester person came dressed just like that scary SVU detective. "Aren't you little old for trick-or-treating?" No, give me candy. "Sorry, this candy is for the kids and male detectives in gladiator costumes. YOU don't qualify." How about some coffee then? "Yeah sure, come on in." I resisted the urge to ask him if he managed to get kicked out of two women's houses.
I was glad to see Elliot because it has been a long time since we spent time together. I guessed something must be bothering him or he wouldn't have came over. I started to ask about it but I knew if he wanted to talk he would. Sometimes you just got to get away from your life. I was wearing the cop costume he picked out, not because I thought he would come by but because I thought he wouldn't. What could be more fun than razzing him about missing out on seeing it!? Oh well, he saw me in it. He kept trying to get me to interrogate and handcuff him. I told him if it wasn't for the trick-or-treaters then I would consider it. His solution: Scaring the kids. I told him if he didn't stop then I would change clothes. He didn't believe me. Proved him wrong!
It was a nice night, I always enjoy spending time with him. Still can't figure out why he wanted to watch that show about ghost hunting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grasp of the facts became a little less than clear as the night went on my dear. I told you what would happen if you didn't stop licking the orange icing off the cupcakes!

I resisted the urge to ask him if he managed to get kicked out of two women's houses.

HAHAHAHA!