Saturday, June 16, 2007

Busy or just lazy?

Wednesday: I went to the Yankees game. (A-Rod is hot)
Thursday: I went to the Yankees game. (A-Rod is still hot)
Friday: I went to the Mets game, they were playing the Yankees. (Delgado is hot but A-Rod is hotter)
Today: Slept late. Went to make coffee, looked at the dishes that need to be done, found a cup so decided against running the dishwasher. Kicked my way through the laundry that needs to be done, found a clean shirt so decided against running the washing machine. Tripped over something on the floor that needs to be vacuumed, was able to make it to the couch so decided against running the vacuum. Decided to lay on the couch, read, and watch TV.

On a side note, Elliot posted a picture of the apron, you HAVE to go see it.

1 comment:

Ames said...

Sound like you had a very productive day Saturday. Yeah, of course the Yankees are important, but you've got to take of other stuff too, sitting on the couch being at the top of that list. ;-)

Something weird: you know how when you type in an address on the internet thing for a webpage, right, and then if you go to type it in again the computer remembers it and suggests it to you? For some reason, your blog is the only thing mine doesn't do that for! I don't know if my computer doesn't like you or what. But I definitely know your address by heart now. Anyways. It was odd. I thought I'd share.