Saturday, April 21, 2007

So I've been away for a minute...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Things have been (to quote Officer Special K) crazy busy. I was out of town for a while, I know excuses, excuses. I had a good time. Easter was good, I ate too many chocolate bunny ears but I do that every year. I have also been doing some undercover, private investigating kind of stuff. I'm still in the middle of it so I can't give any details. It feels good to get back out there and try to make a difference in people's lives. The Yankees have been doing okay this season, especially my man A-Rod. Can you believe he already has 12 homeruns!? I do make a point to watch at least part of the game.
I think that about covers my life. How are things with everyone else?
I know this is kind of short but I bet Logan I would post before him so I had to put something up! I'll update more later.

5 comments:

Ames said...

Haha, look at Cairo talking urban! You were gone for a minute! And not a minute as in 60 seconds, a MINUTE! Now you have start saying 'son' lol.

Now. As for the bunnies. How are they supposed to hear? And were the ears chocolatized before or after you removed them from the poor little critters?

Can't wait to hear the juicy details of the investigation(s), Wahoo A-Rod! And Hooray for posting before Logan! Where is that boy, anyway? If you've been gone for a *minute*, he's been gone for two, son!

Okay, I think that's enough from me. Son. Heh heh.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's a real closet homegirl. You should hear her do "Lemme hold your BlackBerry".

Carolyn Barek said...

Ames-No son, I won't start saying that! The bunnies lived near the chocolate factory, there was some sort of mishap, or misHOP. I didn't get all of the details but the ears were tasty.
I know, A-Rod rules!

Elliot-You promised not to tell anyone! Now I have to pop a cap in your a**!

Anonymous said...

I'm running scared, Lovercakes.

Ames said...

misHOP!!! Ha ha, I get it!! Hop, because bunnies hop!! That's funny. . . (wipes tears of laughter from eyes)

:-)