Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Learned something VERY important!

It is NEVER a good idea to spill anything on your computer. I was working on something, knocked over a drink, and the screen went black. I lost EVERYTHING I had been doing. It was very sad. The Geek Squad was nowhere to be found, so I was left with limited access. I am borrowing a friend's computer for a few days.
I wanted to tell Nomi, Sara, and Amey sorry for making you worry about me(and anyone else who may have been concerned). The poor dears thought I had vanished forever. I was just on vacation and got busy, then the whole killing my computer incident, you know how it is. Oh, I have got to tell you about the blind date I had, but I will have to do that another day.
I sure hope Logan didn't mess up my desk while I was away. He never puts anything back in the right place. He thinks I don't notice, but I do!
I guess that is about it for now, I'll write more later.

6 comments:

Sara said...

YAY! You're back! I missed you dear Auntie!

Ohhh do tell about the blind date.

So glad to have you back!

Ames said...

Ooooh, Cairo had a date...

:-)

Nomi said...

Blind date, huh? Play your cards right, and you'll be able to torment Mike from now to eternity for messing up your desk. LOL

So glad you're back!!! I hope the holiday was a good one, the computer incident notwithstanding.

MartyF said...

Hey, good to see you back.

MartyF said...

Hey, good to see you back.

Sovereign Syre said...

Once I tried to feed my laptop a martini! It didn't like that to good, not to good at all. I miss that laptop. I used to keep my legs warm all night long while I typed away in the livingroom waiting for my boyfriend to get off the nightshift at the airbase.